Upcycle Station is our national supply chain program that reduces landfill and incinerator waste through the organized collection of valuable materials from your company’s or community’s discard. These are typically materials that are not able to be recycled and have the potential for upcycling into high quality consumer products.
Why upcycle and recycle?
By keeping material in a product’s life cycle, that material’s value is extended far beyond their initial purpose. This reduces the impact on the earth and the environment. By replacing virgin materials it great reduces the need for more petroleum, coal or other power sources that are needed for manufacturing.
We upcycle and recycle the following list of materials:
- PVC Vinyl solid , sandwiched scrim, or mesh billboards, banners or signs
- Rubber from truck, tractor and bike inner tubes
- Nylon climbing ropes, nylon and poly cordage
- Neoprene wetsuits
- Burlap from coffee bean bags and potato sacks
- Decommissioned/take-back outdoor gear
- Vinyl boats and rafts
Who Uses This Service
- Businesses that use, print, or distribute PVC vinyl and canvas advertisements like highway billboards, marketing banners, and convention/expo/festival signage
- Municipal and Regional Recycling and Waste Management providers
- Municipal leadership and various municipal sustainability programs
- Event Venues: Convention Centers, Stadiums, Concert Halls
- Universities and Colleges, schools and community organizations
- Manufacturers and distribution partners within the industries represented by the material resources we process
- Event and Festival Production companies, marketing/PR departments and entertainment companies
- Businesses that offer retail or sport and outdoor services (events, bike shops, climbing gyms, summer camps, recreational centers, outfitters, and guide providers)
- Any conscious consumer close to a Upcycle Station
If you are interested in this service or have a question about your material, Contact us.